Online Instruction - Learn anywhere and any place
Want to play better golf in the post Covid-19 era? Online coaching is a great alternative to traditional instruction. Why? Well, here are a few reasons:
1) Many golfers may not be comfortable coming to the facility in a traditional environment in these times,
2) We set attainable goals and monitor your progress through weekly online meetings (sessions) discussing swing dynamics, providing understanding of requirements of change and introducing drills to learn the new feels,
3)Receive feedback while you are practicing. Receive quick communications right to your phone, tablet or laptop quickly. Between weekly meetings send video to me for quick review to make sure you staying on track!
How do I get started? And how does it work?
1) Sign up for one of the online coaching programs,
2) Schedule a day and time for the initial online consultation (first session). Consultations will use either FaceTime, Messenger or Zoom video chat platforms,
3) Receive an invitation from me to join my CoachNow coaching app and download onto your smart phone, tablet or laptop,
4) Send two videos (a “face on” and “down the line” video each) of your swing, pitch, chip or putt in advance of your first session. This allows the ability to preview and send you a “voice overed” swing assessment using the V1 Sports analysis software,
5) Be ready for your first session 5 minutes prior. I will contact you through the predetermined video chat platform,
6) Post Session Communications – After each session a review (2-5 minute in duration) will be sent to your CoachNow “training space” and with V1 Sports video analysis software. The video will outline what was discussed including details of understanding your “flaws” , “fixes” and drills associated to feeling those new positions. An invaluable reference as you can review your video as many times as you like, whenever you like!
7) In between sessions, you will have unlimited ability to correspond with me via CoachNow/V1 Sports sending along videos of your swing for “quick reviews”. This will enable you to stay on track and not revert to old habits.
Online Training Pricing
See details below.
The perfect plan for you
Select your preferred package and contact us to set up a schedule
We all have a swing. Some different than others but with the same concept in mind…get the ball to the hole in the least amount of strokes possible. More details are usually occuring at quick hits slot. Sounds simple…but can be a very complex task without understanding the basics to getting that little ball to the hole.